Thank you for visiting the Teenage Network.
The Teenage Network is a youth-led non-profit making organization that leverages the transformative power of education to raise effective teenage leaders.
We are driven by data and exist to develop the full potentials of teenagers as today’s leaders.
Our vision is a world where young people regardless of their location or status have access to quality and relevant education that enables them to take leadership roles.
We facilitate the return of out-of-school teenage mothers to classrooms, complement classroom lessons with life skills, and incorporate Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in school curriculums.
We invite you to join us in raising a young generation of change-makers and problem solvers.
For partnership and sponsorship, kindly donate here or contact us for any inquiry.
- LEADERSHIP MANUAL November 24, 2020
- TEENAGE NEEDS ASSESSMENT SURVEY November 24, 2020
- 10 THINGS EVERY ADOLESCENT GIRL MUST KNOW ABOUT GENDER BASED VIOLENCE November 24, 2020
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About Sexual Violence Against Girls May 22, 2020
- COVID 19: Prioritizing the needs of adolescents April 5, 2020
Sexual Assault Incidence Form
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive updates